Today we are happy to introduce Spreact, a new open source platform for decentralized events and actions (i.e. events / actions that happen not in one, but several locations). The name Spreact is a combination of the words to spread and to act.
The first release lays the foundation of the platform and is ready to be used for sharing decentralized events. It features:
- Creating and editing events
- Creating, editing and deleting local events
- An event page containing a map of local events
- A welcome page displaying an overview of events
- Authentication (login via email) and authorization
You can see it in action on: http://spreact.org
Spreact #1 is immediately available for download at: https://launchpad.net/spreact/+download
Ideas, Bugs, Questions
Ideas, bug reports and questions are always welcome and appreciated.
- Report a bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/spreact
- Ask a question: https://answers.launchpad.net/spreact
Ideas for new features and enhancements can be proposed with spreact.org’s feedback tool: http://spreact.idea.informer.com
For more information on Spreact visit: https://launchpad.net/spreact